Sales / Order Processing Support Role
Department: Sales and Marketing
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline Applications 5pm Monday 18th August 2019
A vacancy has arisen for a full time (40hrpw) Sales/Order Processing Support person. Applications from existing staff will be welcomed.
The primary functions of the role will be to:
- Answer telephone calls
- Provide general support to the sales team, so as to ensure that customers are delighted with our service
- Provide quotations on behalf of the sales team
- Process orders on behalf of the sales team and provide ad hoc support to Order Processing team
- Process web generated orders
- Respond to customer queries, questions and requests
- Provide admin support to the sales team and sales leadership, including updating of Salesforce
- Ensure SAP information is accurate and used correctly
- Work with marketing team as required
Applicants should be: numerate and literate, IT Savvy, and have good MS Office Skills. A working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is desirable. Some, office/admin experience is essential .A sales background would be advantageous, although training will be given to candidates who show the aptitude and attitude to succeed in a busy sales environment.
A more detailed job description is available but if you would like further information, please contact Deborah Davis.
Details of the interview format and arrangements will be provided after the deadline for internal applications has passed.
If you are interested in the position, please apply in writing (email will suffice) with an up to date curriculum vitae and provide contact phone number before application deadline to: Deborah.email@example.com or post to:
Deborah Davis (HR)
Action Storage Systems Limited
6 Fitzhamon Court
Wolverton Mill South
Important Information - please note:
By submitting your CV, you warrant that the information given is true and complete. The information you provide will be processed by us, solely in connection with recruitment. Accordingly, it will be used in the process of shortlisting candidates for interview and will provide the basis for the interview itself. The information provided by you will be stored either on paper records or a computer system in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR (2018).